Online Marketing Specialist
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling, and water heating equipment, Rheem Manufacturing is continually innovating new ways to deliver just the right degree of environmental comfort to every home and business while saving energy, water, and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, we depend on talented individuals to power our innovations. Join our team and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every day.
The Online Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing the development, production, and maintenance of sales and marketing digital content to support activities at the trade and consumer levels, such as technical brochures and specification sheets, bulletins, consumer literature, operating instructions, manuals, sales information, and other materials in digital formats as directed and guided by strategic objectives, annual goals, department standards, guidelines, policies, industry best practices, and project priorities. This position requires good interpersonal skills, and dedication to precision through consistent process management.
This position will serve our Water Heater Division, located in Roswell, GA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Work with internal and external customers on digital marketing needs
- Provide support and coordination of development and implementation for digital marketing communications initiatives
- Interface with external Trade Customers by providing digital content on an on-going basis.
- Interface with internal Marketing Department to execute consistent marketing messages
- Interface with the selling teams to understand trade needs and execute needs of the business
- Work cross-functionally across the team to implement and execute best practices.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Minimum of two (2) years within a Marketing-based role. Internships welcome.
- Must possess and demonstrate proficiency in the following competency areas: ethics/Integrity, accountability, adaptability, flexibility, dependability, teamwork (collaborative teaming skills), interpersonal skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, written and verbal communication Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, and the consumer.)
- Capable of self-direction in a multi-task, deadline oriented environment
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and ask questions
- Must consistently employ solid and reliable follow-up practices to ensure timely and accurate completion of work product
- Critical thinking and complex problem solving skills
- Must be a team player
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, design or in a related field
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of Rheem.
Meet Some of Rheem's Employees
Hari K.Senior Product Engineer
Hari and his team design Rheem’s state-of-the-art residential and commercial furnace systems so that clients can enjoy heat without safety hazards.
Back to top