Mobile Application Developer - iOS
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
This exciting role as an Mobile Application Developer - iOS will be responsible for delivering innovative, yet practical, mobile apps and features, maintaining and enhancing existing mobile apps, following technology trends and actively researching and recommending new features and technologies. Local candidates only.
This position will be located at Rheem in Roswell, GA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Write unit and UI tests to identify bugs
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize app performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure that new and existing apps meet quality standards
- Support the entire application life cycle - concept, design, test, release, and support
- Gather and understand requirements, and recommend solutions
- Stay up-to-date on new technology trends
- Research and suggest new mobile products, features, and technologies
WHAT YOU NEED
- BS Degree in Computer Science or allied field or equivalent experience and certifications
- A minimum of 2 years mobile development experience
- Professional experience as a mobile apps developer
- Portfolio of released apps on the App Store
- In-depth knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Experience working with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working in an Agile, TDD or DevOps environment
- Knowledge of web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Experience with ReactJS and React Native
- Experience building Progressive Web Apps
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Android Development experience is a plus
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and collaboration abilities
- Analytical skills and a problem-solving attitude
RHEEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem. If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@Rheem.com .
Meet Some of Rheem's Employees
Phillip oversees tankless water heating products through every stage of their manufacture, managing projects from their initial conception and development through to their public release.
Back to top