Marketing Content Writer
- Oxnard, CA
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
This exciting position as a talented Content Writer is responsible for developing and creating compelling white papers, sales and training collateral, social media content, product descriptions, public relations and web copy. The ideal candidate should be detailed oriented, have a high level of creativity and a proven record of accomplishment in producing content that drives engagement and increases leads. This role will also communicate with internal teams and external media sources. Projects will involve research and at times tight deadlines. Understanding Raypak's brand voice and customers will be essential to the role.
This position will serve our Raypak Division, located in Oxnard, CA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Interviewing sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
WHAT YOU NEED
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Three to four years' experience writing for a large agency or corporation
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
Back to top