A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
This exciting role as Warehouse Manager will be responsible for daily administration and supervision of all activities related to the Distribution Center.
This position will be located at Rheem's Replacement Parts Division, in Randleman, NC.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Hire, train and continually evaluate distribution workers in the Outbound departments (Parcel, LTL, Pick and Pack).
- Monitor and develop all departments' supervisors and leader under direct responsibility.
- Determine daily plan and order assignments.
- Monitor and ensure optimal resources utilization within the department(s).
- Continually monitor and adjust product pathing for the most efficient picking routes.
- Serve as primary contact with freight companies with responsibility for negotiating freight claims and contracts.
- Maintain and update Warehouse Management System (WMS) as required.
- Develop and manage annual departmental budgets in conjunction with Operations Manager.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelors' Degree in Business/Operations or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- At least 5 years supervisory experience.
RHEEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem. If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@Rheem.com .
Back to top