Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
The Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis will be responsible for financial reporting, consolidation, and general support for corporate and executive requirements.
This position will serve our Global Headquarters in Sandy Springs, GA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Annual and long-term business planning & analysis, management reporting, business functional support, and ad hoc analysis. This role will be responsible for tracking operating performance, identifying finance best practices, leading process improvement initiatives and FP&A best practices. This position will play a key role in supporting Rheem leadership in financial analytics and business operations.
- Lead the process of developing Rheem's annual budget, forecasts, and five-year business plan
- Develop management reporting package
- Coordinate with division businesses on monthly reporting and forecasting
- Coordinate leadership meetings including operation reviews and quarterly business reviews
- Work with functional leaders to update forecast, monitor and communicate trends in SGA spending
- Manage forecast process and develop standard reports in planning system
- Track cost reduction initiatives, perform post mortem analysis
- Lead/train junior analyst/interns
- Perform and initiate various ad hoc financial analysis
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor of Accounting, Finance, or Business related majors
- 6 or more years of professional experience in corporate finance
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Experience building and maintaining complex financial models
- Understanding of accounting, finance, and general business
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrable intellectual curiosity and high personal standards
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a time sensitive manner
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Hyperion Planning and ERP systems
HOW TO STAND OUT
Possess MBA and/or advanced business degree
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@rheem.com
Back to top