Manager National Sales, Pool
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling, and water heating equipment, Rheem Manufacturing is continually innovating new ways to deliver just the right degree of environmental comfort to every home and business while saving energy, water, and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, we depend on talented individuals to power our innovations. Join our team and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every day.
The Manager, National Sales is responsible for overseeing and providing direction to District, Regional Sales Managers and independent representatives. Channel strategy development and execution of sales plan to meet or exceed budget for assigned product line.
This position will serve our Raypak Division, located in Oxnard, CA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Provides direction and leadership of the Sales Managers and Sales Representatives.
- Develop short and long-term sales strategies to grow revenue and market.
- Work closely with the sales team to administer sales plans for major customers including incentive programs, rebate programs, training plans, pricing, and promotional programs.
- Support Marketing in developing strategies, training plans, sales and training materials, technical support plans and advertising programs.
- Develop and provide training to improve skills to Sales Managers on topics such as selling, communication, technical, presentation, computer and general business skills.
- Partners with product management to develop VOC driven product roadmap.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience managing or influencing the activities of a field sales force or agents.
- 4-7 years of Field Sales Management Experience.
- Previous experience in developing and implementing sales plans.
- Skilled at value driving value selling strategy.
- Accomplished at working with other sales personnel to ensure support of sales activities.
- Strong mathematical skills--ability to calculate discounts, interests, commissions, & percentages.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills--ability define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- No Travel restrictions--Must be willing to travel extensively.
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Knowledge of diverse sales tools, tactics and techniques and ability to use these to persuade a person to buy a product or serv ice.
- Knowledge of sales principles, processes, techniques and tools; ability to develop sales plans that are future-oriented, support business strategy and reflect understanding of emerging, as well as existing, opportunities and markets.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices for selling products, technology and services; ability to provide overall product/service 'value' and differentiating support offerings that address clearly understood customer needs.
- Understanding of two step distribution, online, and retail sales. Must possess the ability to respond to internal and external customer needs in a manner that consistently adds value.
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of Rheem.
Back to top