Manager, Manufacturing Engineering
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
In this exciting role, the Process Engineering Manager is responsible for the design and implementation of manufacturing processes, plants, and/or equipment. The individual is primarily responsible for ensuring continual improvement related to process, cost, production and overall quality of the products.
This position will serve Rheem's HTPG division, located in Scottsboro, AL.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead process engineering and equipment maintenance teams, including schedules and downtime.
- Review, improve upon, and set standards for organization-wide manufacturing documentation.
- Manage validation, development, installation, and finalization of new processes, equipment, and technologies in collaboration with cross-functional teams (i.e. EHS, product engineering, product development, operations, materials, etc.).
- Budget for current, expected, and potential expansions of operations to include capital investments.
• Oversee cost reduction projects and capacity increases.
• Directly manages process engineers and maintenance teams.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (ME or IE preferred) or related field
- 10 to 15 years of experience
- 2 to 4 years of experience in supervisory role
- Proven ability to lead technical group.
- Manufacturing knowledge of production lines and lean manufacturing processes/strategies.
- Knowledge of company business strategies.
- Capability to develop technical staff.
- Experience with Toyota Production System is a plus.
- Leadership ability to direct and guide engineers in lean manufacturing/TPS processes and strategies.
HOW TO STAND OUT
• Master's degree preferred
• PE License preferred
• Experience with Toyota Production System is a plus.
Rheem Manufacturing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem. If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at Talent Acquisition@Rheem.com .
Back to top