- Fort Smith, AR
Position Summary: This positions is to perform general maintenance work in and around the plant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform general maintenance work in and around the plant.
• Make repairs and replace parts on such mechanical equipment as presses, shears, drills, power hand tools and similar machines and tools.
• Repair building, construct bins, shop benches, and partitions.
• Repair and replace electrical switches, motors and their controls.
• Replace lights, lighting equipment and run conduit.
• Operate and maintain building heating and cooling system.
• Maintain and repair other related equipment and systems in order to keep the plant functioning.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Maintain good housekeeping.
• Report any unusual mechanical or operating conditions.
• Maintain quality standards according to specifications.
• Regular attendance is expected and required.
• Perform preventative maintenance as required.
Requirements & Minimum Education:
• 3 years manufacturing experience
• High school diploma or GED
• Must satisfy standard requirements for advancement from "B" to "A"
• 2 years maintenance experience or apprenticeship program
• Proficient in troubleshooting and repair
• The ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
• Attention to Detail
• Basic Math
• Reading/Writing Comprehension
Back to top