A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every day.
The role of the Inventory Planner will be to provide forward visibility into all replenishment and ordering requirements to minimize stock-outs and inventory surprises. This person will be responsible for maintaining the distribution network, safety stock levels, and improving customer service by making the product available to meet the demands throughout the distribution network.
This position will serve our Air Conditioning Division, located in Lewisville, Texas.
What you'll do:
- Manage flow of inventory from source to distribution center efficiently. Review and act on out of stocks, anticipated out of stocks, and stock lows. Set all replenishment parameters. Review promotional activities to determine opportunities.
- Work with Demand Planners to create a match between supply and demand.
- Work with sales, operations and factory to manage the phase out and phase in of product. The focus is to minimize factory/distributor inventory before transitioning to new product. Manage the timing to avoid any negative impact to the customer and P&L.
- Manage stock level parameters to maintain targeted Weeks of Supply (WOS)
- Review and act on KPIs on an exception basis. Review causal data and determine reasons for inventory overages, shortages, excess, and aged.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Management, related field or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years' re-buying experience and/or inventory analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word)
- Collaboration across functional business units
- Recognize and resolve cause and effect
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence without authority
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Strong computer skills within Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, manage multiple deadlines, oversee projects, and drive for results and make decisions
- Experience with supply chain
- Experience with Demantra software
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of Rheem.
Back to top