A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
The Inventory Control position will be responsible for i nvestigating all inventory discrepancies thoroughly within assigned areas
This position will serve our Water Heater Division, located in Montgomery, AL
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Generate negative quantity on-hand report and identify root cause driver to be resolved within 24 hours
- Hold daily war room session- reviewing and identifying production report out discrepancies
- Provide support in completing Weekly Inventory Audits within your assigned areas.
- Conduct weekly inventory on hand review with supervisors addressing inventory related concerns
- Provide coaching and direction to respective supervisors enhancing inventory process and accuracy
- Knowledge of Oracle's Inventory Mgmt, back-flush process and sub-inventory relationship
- Calculate Chem/ MARA Bulk Consumption- update supporting files
- Perform Oracle's inventory transactions as needed- select correct account alias
- Coordinate proper physical inventory count/ audit teams within your respective areas
WHAT YOU NEED
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years of Inventory Control experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP inventory management environment
- Cycle counting and inventory valuation/reconciliation experience
- Excellent analytical and problem identification/solving skills
- MS Office Experience to include Work and Excel
HOW TO STAND OUT
- 2 year degree in Accounting or Business
- Experience in Account Alias ERP structure
- Manufacturing JIT and material flow optimization
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@rheem.com
Back to top