A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
The Inventory Analyst will work as a C ycle Counter Coordinator working very closely with cycle counter.
This position will serve our Water Heater Division, located in Montgomery, AL
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist Inventory Accountant with physical inventory preparation.
- Drive monthly internal audit reviews of receiving and shipping
- Prepare monthly inventory entries as needed
- Reconcile OUTs and ICE subinventories on weekly and monthly basis
- Open and close periods for 30 locations on monthly basis
- Publish inventory report and perform analysis on needed basis
- Publish weekly scrap report
- Assist in all inventory related discrepancy driving root-cause and favorable actions
WHAT YOU NEED
- Four (4) year degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field of study.
- 1-3 years of Inventory Control experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP inventory management environment
- Cycle counting and inventory valuation/reconciliation experience
- Excellent analytical and problem identification/solving skills
- MS Office Experience
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Experience in Account Alias ERP structure
- Manufacturing JIT and material flow optimization
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@rheem.com
Meet Some of Rheem's Employees
Hari K.Senior Product Engineer
Hari and his team design Rheem’s state-of-the-art residential and commercial furnace systems so that clients can enjoy heat without safety hazards.
Back to top