A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
The Inventory Accountant will be responsible for monitoring inventory transactions within plant's sub-inventories, offsite warehouses locations and outside operations.
This position will serve our Water Heater Division, located in Montgomery, AL.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist in developing appropriate weekly inventory audit tasks (outside of cycle count program)
- Publish weekly inventory audit results while reviewing inventory write-offs and communicate unusual or excessive write-offs to management
- Investigate "other" inventory variances and report on main drivers and proposals for resolution
- Coordinate and lead quarterly E&O reports with material team to completeness
- Coordinate and execute annual physical inventory along with maintaining current monthly Warehouse Cycle Count Program
- Review and manage daily "negative" reports supporting inventory control staff
- Perform periodic internal audits in receiving, shipping and production areas testing completeness to adhering company's defined procedures and policies (supporting inventory control staff)
- Collaborate with Material Team identifying movement opportunities as well as acceptable inventory level per sub-inventoried
WHAT YOU NEED
- Four (4) year degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field of study.
- 3-5 years of Inventory Control experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP inventory management environment
- Cycle counting and inventory valuation/reconciliation experience
- Excellent analytical and problem identification/solving skills
- MS Office Experience
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Experience in Account Alias ERP structure
- Manufacturing JIT and material flow optimization
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@rheem.com
Meet Some of Rheem's Employees
Phillip oversees tankless water heating products through every stage of their manufacture, managing projects from their initial conception and development through to their public release.
Back to top