Innovation Sales and Commercialization Lead
- Roswell, GA
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling, and water heating equipment, Rheem Manufacturing is continually innovating new ways to deliver just the right degree of environmental comfort to every home and business while saving energy, water, and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, we depend on talented individuals to power our innovations. Join our team and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every day.
Do you have an innovative mindset, disruptive ideas, and a passion on how to execute them?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about developing human-centered solutions for real-world, large-scale problems that impact the lives of our customers and employees. This role will define and redesign our current products, processes and markets to create new revenue streams and revolutionize our markets on a global scale.
Our Innovation Sales and Commercialization Lead is the key in commercialization and market testing of our innovation program's concepts while applying innovation tools and methodologies such as design thinking, lean start up, crowd sourcing, crowd funding. We are looking for someone who is a strong implementer of disruptive strategies with an entrepreneurial, start-up mindset that leads by example. Our Innovation Sales and Commercialization Lead is not only responsible for pure project execution, they will be the key enabler for the access and adaption of innovation methodologies for our business functional teams'.
This position will serve our Water Heater Division, located in Roswell, GA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Recommend, implement and prioritize ideas with a willingness to take calculated risks that challenge the status quo.
Expand growth in current high-potential markets by implementing marketing techniques and developing existing / future pipelines.
- Develop strategy that anticipates future customer trends and opportunities that keep Rheem on the cutting edge.
- Develop Proof of Concepts (including hypotheses, value drivers, and KPIs) to optimize investments, to deliver customer centric results.
- Create marketing test programs to identify consumer targets, and market disruption opportunities.
- Own creation of content and rapid iteration process to prove/disprove hypotheses.
- Deliver best practices in the commercialization process and provide a partnered recommendation to the business (strategy/execution) for a scaled approach, incorporating competitive positioning in each region/country.
- Create and conduct customer-focused research across the business units.
- Support open innovation initiatives.
WHAT YOU NEED
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or relevant discipline required.
- 2 to 5+ years of progressive experience with marketing/sales with proven experience delivering growth high potential new or existing channels.
- Proven ability to commercialize products and services.
- Proven ability developing an action plan, articulating the tactics to achieve it and deliver results.
- Ability to effectively partner within agile and heavily matrixed environments.
- An entrepreneurial mindset to bring ideas to life.
- A demonstrated ability in planning, attention to detail, problem solving, data analytics and project leadership to drive execution.
- A start-up mentality with an ability to engage internal / external customers through strong communication and messaging.
HOW TO STAND OUT
2 to 3 years of specific experience in sales and marketing.
- Knowledge or experience with End to End product life cycle.
- Master's degree a plus.
- Experience with implementing new technology within an organization.
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of Rheem.
Back to top