- Fort Smith, AR
Position Summary: This positions assembles and sub-assembles units or sub-assemblies according to specifications
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Assemble and sub-assemble units or sub-assemblies according to specifications, which may include non-motorized movement of materials.
Operation of power driven screw guns, vibrating tools, glue guns or power hoist is required.
May require stocking of parts and components to and from the work stations as needed.
Must be able to work on a moving line.
Perform other duties as required.
Maintain good housekeeping.
Regular attendance is expected and required.
Report any unusual mechanical or operating conditions to proper persons.
Maintain quality standards according to specifications.
Requirements & Minimum Education:
- 3 years manufacturing or equivalent experience (preferred)
- High school diploma or GED
- The ability to work from written or verbal orders
- The ability to repeatedly lift 5 to 50lb
- The ability to read and write in English
- The ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Attention to Detail
- Basic Math
- Reading/Writing Comprehension
Back to top