FSH-Maintenance A Multicraft
- Fort Smith, AR
Position Summary: This positions is to perform general maintenance work in and around the plant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform general maintenance work in and around the plant.
- Make repairs and replace parts on such mechanical equipment as presses, shears, drills, power hand tools and similar machines and tools.
- Repair building, construct bins, shop benches, and partitions.
- Repair and replace electrical switches, motors and their controls.
- Replace lights, lighting equipment and run conduit.
- Operate and maintain building heating and cooling system.
- Maintain and repair other related equipment and systems in order to keep the plant functioning.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- Report any unusual mechanical or operating conditions.
- Maintain quality standards according to specifications.
- Regular attendance is expected and required.
- Perform preventative maintenance as required.
Requirements & Minimum Education:
- 3 years manufacturing experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Must satisfy standard requirements for advancement from "B" to "A"
- 2 years maintenance experience or apprenticeship program
- Proficient in troubleshooting and repair
- The ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Attention to Detail
- Basic Math
- Reading/Writing Comprehension
Back to top