Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is responsible for planning, analysis and deliverables associated with the group's annual budget, monthly business unit forecast updates, monthly operational reviews with key management and quarterly board of director meetings. This position is significantly involved in business function support, data analytics, and process improvement initiatives. This role will have one direct report within the FP&A department.
This position will serve our Rheem Corporate office, located in Atlanta, GA.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Key role in developing the group annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Assist in implementing rolling forecast business process and enhance driver-based planning methodologies across the organization
- Implement recurring internal reporting packages, CFO dashboards, trend analysis, and other ad hoc analysis
- Coordinate with division businesses on monthly forecasting updates
- Support Corporate SG&A functions in budgeting, analyzing departments' performance, investment ROI analysis, and process improvement initiatives
- Provide Board of Director meeting preparation support, developing executive presentations and reports
- Develop and maintain best practices to ensure accurate and timely reporting, reports automation, and standardization of global processes
- Lead the optimization and enhancement of the OneStream forecasting capabilities
- Communicate and assist leadership in understanding financial and other business data at the corporate and division levels
- Implement in - depth analytical framework to generate better business insight, add value and provide strategic support
- Provide analytical support to drive better decision making and business performance, identify trends, opportunities and risks
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities to drive process optimization, reports automation and improved analytics
- Performs and initiates various ad hoc financial analysis projects.
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED
Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Strong business acumen, strong knowledge of business analysis, accounting and finance fundamentals.
- Understanding of policies & procedures, controls, FP&A best practices and management reporting.
- Experience building and maintaining complex financial models and ability to explore and evaluate alternative financial scenarios and results.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrates strong communication and executive presentation skills.
- Establish effective working relationships with all levels to successfully lead, influence, and innovate.
- Demonstration of sense of urgency, accountability, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Demonstration of the highest level of integrity and trust
- Experience in ERP systems, Hyperion Planning, OneStream, and other EPM solutions, dashboard tool. Advanced Excel skills
HOW TO STAND OUT
Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience providing work direction to others.
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
Back to top