Distribution Center Associate-$500 SIGN ON BONUS $15-17 per hour
- Lewisville, TX
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling, and water heating equipment, Rheem Manufacturing is continually innovating new ways to deliver just the right degree of environmental comfort to every home and business while saving energy, water, and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, we depend on talented individuals to power our innovations. Join our team and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every day.
AIR CONDITIONING DIVISION
Position Title: Distribution Center Associate
Job Code: RDCTX004
Reports To: Distribution Center Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
SHIFT: Weekend Shift FRI-SAT-SUN (12 hours per day)
Roles: 3 Openings for Immediate Hire!!!
$500 SIGN ON BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS!
Rheem Air Conditioning Division is looking for motivated, high-energy associates to join our winning team! Associates will work in a fast-paced environment receiving, picking, and shipping products to our customers on time. Qualified candidates will be comfortable working within a range of processes - most requiring the use of a forklift or basiloid - to meet the expectations of our customers and help grow our business.
Able to pick, load/unload, and stage product using RF scanner
- Add and Remove basiloid attachments to determine proper product picking
- Perform daily power industrial truck (PIT) check list
- Ensure distribution center quality by Identifying and taking damaged product to the appropriate area within the facility
- Accurately label product with 100% accuracy according to pick list specifications
- Ensure all product is secure and damage free before loading in the trailer
- Receive product from inbound truck loads using RF scanner while maintaining inventory accuracy
- Maintain good housekeeping within all departments and all assigned powered industrial trucks
- Exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others, and work to maintain constructive working relationships
Able to perform all distribution center duties in compliance to appropriate safety and security standards
- Able to meet all performance and quality expectations for all distribution center activities as required
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Basic math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills
- RF Scanner knowledge
Minimum one (1) year experience driving power industrial truck (forklift/basiloid)
Preferred forklift certification per OSHA standards (preferred)
Non-climate controlled facility
- Non-climate controlled inside trailers
Sitting, standing, walking for extended periods
- Occasionally Lifting between 10-50 lbs.
Expected Hours of Work
Occasional over-time as required by the business
- Weekend shift = 3 day work week FRI-SAT-SUN (12 hours per day)
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of Rheem.
Back to top