Director, Strategic Accounts
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every day.
The Director of Strategic Accounts is responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing the business strategy of building plumber dependency at every level. This is achieved through the development of strong plumber partnerships that utilize training, relationship building, professional plumber programs and other initiatives that drive profitable growth. This role will lead a team of professionals who will listen, communicate, and respond better than the competition in a way that leads to a trusted partnership
Leadership & Collaboration
- Own development and implementation of plumber strategy that addresses plumber retention, acquisition and loyalty
- Provide overall leadership and direction to: Key Strategic Plumber Account teams, Field Plumber Support, and Plumber Inside Sales in a segmented and leveraged approach
- Serves as lead voice of customer for all internal teams including product development, innovation, sales enablement etc.
- Collaborate/Influence across all functions and levels of the organization to engage the right stakeholders and bring necessary resources to deliver results
Strategy and Thought Leadership
- Accelerate plumber penetration across the United States in a way that achieves plumber conversion rate and profitable market share growth
- Develop Strategic Go to Market Plans to include alignment of infrastructure needs across the matrix
- Ensure internal readiness to enable Plumber Company Wins using a data-driven approach
- Extract insight from Plumber Voice of Customer to anticipate needs and drive new innovation
- Leverage Integration Learning Center to ensure best in class plumber experience.
- Establish new value streams in the areas of Demand Generation to include: Trusted Partners, Smart co-partner, investments, Website E-Commerce Strategies, Financing, Co-Branding - UV Marketing, Referrals, Bid Support , etc.
- Develop Sales Strategy based on plumber segmentation, demand generation insights, competitor intelligence, customer profiles, and/or perceived value in the market
- Collaborate/Influence across all functions and levels of the organization to engage the right stakeholders and bring necessary resources to deliver results.
- Provide key insights to the team on industry data that will support the WHD mission
- Understand Go-To-Market Strategy for all sales channels and product segment groups
- Define the strategies in order to ensure success of sales programs that are directly tied to meeting the sales and revenue objectives and project manage process, communications and reporting on a consistent basis
- Engage subject matter experts across the various functions to ensure needs and inputs are considered in developing market relevant strategies
Engage with field sales teams on regular basis to stay grounded in the market realities and challenges these teams face
- Act as an effective change agent utilizing proper stakeholder analysis and change management techniques to ensure adoption of sales offerings in a way that generates increased revenue and better grade mix
- Develop repeatable processes and share best practices to ensure success with sales approach
- Establish and define a multi-pronged approach to achieve plumber wins
This position requires:
- Bachelor Degree in business or similar discipline
- 10+ years minimum of work experience, including experience in sales or related industries
- Travel: 50%-70%
- Experience in Business Strategy a plus
- Demonstrated ability to drive results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures
- Proven record of managing multiple projects on time and within budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including ability to engage with leadership at all levels of and organization
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills, including ability to conduct outside/inside research, analyze data, and use Microsoft tools effectively to develop models and drive analyses
- A focus on strategy, sales, and customer experience
- Proven record of performance and trusted professional credibility
- Experienced team leader with proven facilitation, change management, and problem solving experience
- Comfort in working up and across the organization - working with senior staff members and front line employees
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking that results in new ideas that drive the business forward
- Track record of handling extremely confidential information appropriately
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of Rheem.
Back to top