Customer Service Techician
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
In this exciting role, the Customer Service Technician is responsible for delivering an exceptional experience to our current and future customers by providing them with product information, troubleshooting and providing technical support over the phone and via email. Eemax is the #1 supplier of tankless water heater solutions in the USA. For over 25 years we've offered energy efficient, on demand hot water heaters for commercial applications, residential homes, industrial and safety applications.
This position will serve Rheem's Eemax division in Miami, FL.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Utilize active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need, and then leverage knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solutions.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by using NetSuite CRM.
- Handle all above responsibilities with an A+ attitude.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience in Electrical, Plumbing or Construction
- Strong understanding of electrical principles and component function.
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Ability to Resolve Conflict
- Ability to Multi-task
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Knowledge of water heating products
- Experience using NetSuite or other CRM software
- Experience in a call center environment
- Bilingual French/English
RHEEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem. If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@Rheem.com .
Back to top