Customer Service Manager
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling, and water heating equipment, Rheem Manufacturing is continually innovating new ways to deliver just the right degree of environmental comfort to every home and business while saving energy, water, and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, we depend on talented individuals to power our innovations. Join our team and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every day.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for managing and monitoring the Customer Service Call Center. Responsible for providing industry leading service levels, transactional efficiency and cost management. Manager is also responsible for the distribution operations in Puerto Rico.
This position will serve our Eemax Division, located in Waterbury, CT.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Continuously seek to drive improvements in overall service levels, transactional efficiencies and cost management through the implementation of new processes, procedures and technologies.
- Develop expertise in Division warranty policies and ensure that all policies are maintained and well communicated to the appropriate personnel.
- Plan and coordinate the activities of the Technical Support Call Center with other functions within the division to insure prompt and accurate product support and problem resolution.
- Direct the activities and monitor the performance of the Technical Support Call Center. Appraise the performance of all personnel under her/his supervision and aid in their career development.
- Collaborate with other Customer Call Center Managers on industry best practices for quality monitoring, training, and coaching, hours of operation and communication to customers and other functions within the Division.
- Manage the allocation of resources and track adherence to predefined budgetary objectives.
- Maintain customer relations through site visits, written and verbal communications as needed.
- Oversee distribution operation in the warehouse in Puerto Rico. This includes receiving, shipping, walk-in customers and order entry.
- Perform other activities as required.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university;
- Minimum 5-years of Call Center, Customer Service or Technical Service experience in a management role.
- Excellent communicative skills
- Experience in Budgetary Development/Planning/Implementation
- Intermediate proficiency in computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- The ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Experience in collecting and presenting statistical data and also converting into reports
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills-ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience supervising other employees
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Master's Degree in Business Administration.
- Previous experience managing the technical or field product service function for a water heater, HVAC or appliance manufacturer.
- Previous experience developing and administering warranty policies and procedures.
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of Rheem.
Meet Some of Rheem's Employees
Hari K.Senior Product Engineer
Hari and his team design Rheem’s state-of-the-art residential and commercial furnace systems so that clients can enjoy heat without safety hazards.
Back to top