CRM Analytics Lead
- Roswell, GA
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
This exciting CRM Analytics Lead - Tableau role is the CRM Lead within the Water Heating Division. In this role, you will manage how we use technology to capture data and advance new solutions as our business models evolve. This role will provide support to the Sales Strategy/Enablement Leader and engage in research, needs assessment, strategic development and execution of data-centric projects. In this role you will manage our CRM system, administration, data integrity and reporting.
If you have experience managing a CRM, acting as an Administrator to the CRM and have a strong Analytics background using Tableau, we want to speak with you!
This position will serve Rheem's Water Heater Division in Roswell, GA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Responsible for the day-to-day operational management of Rheem's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool and its peripheral tools (Tableau) and systems:
• Work closely with business unit leadership to respond to, and proactively identify, challenges that can be solved with system improvements
• Become Sales VOC and drive user adoption - CRM Champion
• Working with IT to provide system-issue resolution and deployment of new functionality
• Become a subject matter expert for CRM system
• Management of system accounts and master data
• Educate and evangelize CRM best practices to internal customers to ensure solutions delivered are best of breed for Rheem's business model and current market strategies
• Support of field staff with issue resolution
• Documentation of system processes and training materials
• Lead the prioritization, tracking, delivery and communication of system changes to the business unit
• Extract requirements through interviews with stakeholders, document requirements, formulate configuration approach, configure, unit test and demonstrate working software to meet the client's requirements
• Proactively conduct interviews with all stakeholders to elicit detailed functional and system requirements managing the requirements throughout the course of the project. Work closely with stakeholders to understand and document project business and system requirements
• Work closely to support project members and various project teams
• Facilitate product training with internal customers
• Act as liaison between Rheem business users and the IT team
• Break down problems into smaller components, understands underlying issues can simplify and process complex issues, and understands the difference between critical details and unimportant facts
• Perform all job functions consistent with Rheem policies, procedures and core values
WHAT YOU NEED
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university In Business, Marketing, IT/Systems, equivalent experience, or any combination of both
• 3 - 5 years of progressive experience in CRM and Analytics Management
• Ability to travel as needed
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at Talent Acquisition@Rheem.com .
Back to top