Commercial Inside Sales Coordinator
- Lewisville, TX
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every day.
The Inside Sales Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the commercial sales engineers, commercial sales managers and national account managers by providing the coordination needed both internally and externally to successfully close on projects and deliver on orders.
This position will serve our Air Division, located in either Lewisville, TX or Fort Smith, AR.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Follow through on National Account requests by connecting the distributor and the contractor, ensuring right products are quoted and delivered.
- Keep track of inventory and product inquiries from field and suggest alternates from if needed.
- Search 'ConstructConnect' on a daily basis to look for potential projects and provide leads to Rheem and distribution sales teams.
- Call on target architect, engineers and mechanical contractors to introduce Rheem, send company information and introduce to sales team.
- Identify critical needs of customers (hot spots) that contractors can then follow-up on with goal of securing new business and/or upsell opportunities
- Support sales team by successfully executing outbound Call Campaigns producing a result
- Scale our 1-1 relationship with our existing and potential customers; be able to engage with relevancy and active listening skills
- Perform well in a high volume environment with accountability to inside sales performance metrics (Follow-through on leads, percent successful transition from lead to contractor opportunity etc)
- Effectively apply value based sales approach via the phone
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Associate's degree
- 3-5 years' experience in value-based selling
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service, support or sales.
- 1-3 years' experience with a web based application such as Sugar or Salesforce; a customer relationship management system
- HVAC industry experience
- Excellent Professional communication skills - skills with a technical knowledge and aptitude
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment
- Adaptable to changes in priorities
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional follow-up and assertiveness in a way that engages and identify customers to want to do business with Rheem
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype
- Accountability, commitment & professionalism within an business environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with different functions within Rheem
HOW TO STAND OUT:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Oracle
- Application knowledge of commercial HVAC a plus
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
Back to top