Commercial Growth Sales Manager - Florida
- Orlando, FL
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the planning, implementation and execution of activities associated with and in support of the growth of commercial water heating product sales within an assigned geographic region. The primary function is to promote and generate sales of commercial water heaters by representing Rheem's business to distributors, contractors, specifying engineers, commercial national accounts and all those who specify or use commercial water heaters.
Responsible for identifying customer/New Build/Replacement opportunities. Interface with Mfg. Reps/Distributors/Specifying Engineers/Contractors. Driving Commercial Sales Growth.
This position will serve our Water Heater Division, located in Florida
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop, manage and execute Commercial Business Plan for assigned sales territory. This includes defining specific sales goals (market share, shipments) and prioritizing and converting key customers (contractors/specifying engineers/commercial national accounts). Business plans should be aligned with Rheem objectives, and should include input from commercial sales representatives.
- Clearly define and prioritize customer conversion targets, including contractors, commercial national accounts and specifiers and the level of investment required to build and maintain a long-term customer relationship, including training, programming, and Product requirements and marketing support.
- Formally, report progress against business plans on a regular basis. Provide information as necessary to support quarterly reviews for the commercial business team
- Directly responsible for planning, implementation, and execution of all commercial activities at assigned distribution and sales representatives.
- Sufficient technical background and capability with Rheem Water commercial products, including boilers, heaters, tank-type and tankless water heating systems.
- Develop and present commercial product and marketing training to sales agencies, distributors, contractors, and specifiers.
- Support the Commercial team in acquiring product, product support materials and programming policies from the industry as required.
- Communicate commercial water heating related policies, strategies, and objectives as required to customers and channel partners.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college, university, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in customer call/direct sales (preferably in plumbing related field)
- Experience with and knowledge of commercial water heater markets/distribution channels
- Demonstrated knowledge of the commercial water heating product lines
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and efficiently in an independent manner
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to develop customer and area specific commercial water heating marketing growth plans
- Strong presentation skills (Ability to effectively develop and present to management professionals)
- Demonstrate the ability to work well with others in a team environment
- History of regular and consistent attendance at work
- Must be willing to relocate
- Must be capable of traveling extensively - 75% of the time
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Demonstrated skills in business planning and customer analysis
- Prefer experience in plumbing related field
- Technical skills related to commercial water heating
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
Back to top