A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
CNC Machine Programmer
This position is responsible for writing and maintaining all applications programming for robotic cells, flexible manufacturing systems, and automatic storage and retrieval systems. Other main responsibilities include creating and revising sheet metal routes for manufacturing.
This position will serve our Air Conditioning Division, located in Fort Smith, AR
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Utilize various software systems to create CNC programs, optimize existing programs, manage the upkeep of the programming software and licenses, train equipment operators, and manage the overall sheet metal part programming process.
- Make changes to existing programs from approved change requests.
- Analyze program performance during testing and make improvements as required.
- Prepare appropriate system and operation documentation as required.
- Submit Route Changes when manufacturing process or process time changes.
- Submit tooling requests to ensure adequate supply of tools are available for processing.
- Suggest process changes to balance machine loading across various processes while improving efficiency and reducing scrap and cost.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Four year technology degree or equivalent with emphasis in drafting or CNC programming
- Salvagnini programming experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret part prints.
- Must possess Basics Math skills.
- Requires excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access.
- Experience with AutoCAD, ProE, and CNC programming applications is required.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of other commonly utilized computer applications.
- Must have the ability to interact and work in a factory floor environment.
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@rheem.com
Back to top