Amazing Opportunity for Junior/Senior Accounting Majors!
Great pay and meaningful work with the opportunity to go permanent!
Located right at the Sandy Springs MARTA stop!
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
This position will serve the Finance & Accounting department for ten hours each week and is located at Enterprise Headquarters in Sandy Springs, GA USA. (Perimeter Area - directly next to the Dunwoody Marta Station).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Gain exposure to best-in-class systems and tools including the Oracle ERP system and Blackline
- Work closely with career accounting professionals who are solving everyday issues
- Work on assignments comparable to those of a full-time career accountant
- Perform assigned work accurately on a consistent basis, and take on progressively more complex work assignments
- Own specified weekly responsibilities
- Own assigned semester long projects
- Program completion presentation to management
- Document processes, policies & procedures
- Participating in department projects
- Share best practices and knowledge with others at corporate and Rheem divisions
WHAT YOU NEED
- Junior or Senior with full year left, in a four year program, or a Masters/MBA candidate
- The ability to work from 10 to 20 hours per week, during business hours
- Majoring in accounting or finance
- Applicants must have a minimum overall and major GPA of 3.30
- Applicants must have a strong interest in achieving a CPA designation post-graduation
- Strong written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel for data analysis - pivots, v-lookup; etc.
- Ability to detect and propose remediation steps for process issues and errors
- Ability to communicate in emails and verbally in a professional, clear and concise manner
- Ability to own and carry out responsibilities delegated by verbal or written instruction
- Basic understanding of US GAAP
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Major in Accounting
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@rheem.com
Back to top