- Atlanta, GA
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every day.
Under sponsorship of the VP Corporate Controller, Rheem is seeking ambitious, talented students seeking a corporate accounting career to work in its intern program at the company's global headquarters in Atlanta (Perimeter Area - directly next to the Dunwoody Marta Station). Rheem is a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future.
Rheem's accounting internship program offers a great opportunity to gain relevant work experience and earn money while attending school. As part of his/her work responsibilities, will gain exposure to best-in-class systems and tools, including the Oracle ERP system and Blackline, and work closely with career finance and accounting professionals who are solving everyday issues.
This position will serve our Corporate Finance Division, located in Atlanta, GA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ownership of specified weekly responsibilities
Ownership of assigned semester long projects
- Program completion presentation to management
- Documenting processes, policies & procedures
- Participating in department projects
- Share best practices and knowledge with others at corporate and Rheem divisions
- Junior or Senior in a four year program, or a Masters/MBA candidate
- Majoring in accounting or finance (accounting preferred)
Applicants must have a minimum overall and major GPA of 3.50
- Applicants must have a strong interest in achieving a CPA designation post-graduation
- Must be able to work a minimum of 10-20 hours each week
- Strong written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel for data analysis - pivots, v-lookups; etc.
- Ability to detect and propose remediation steps for process issues and errors
- Ability to communicate in emails and verbally in a professional, clear and concise manner
- Ability to own and carry out responsibilities delegated by verbal or written instruction
- Basic understanding of US GAAP
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of Rheem.
Back to top