Support Geek (Customer Service)
Support Geek / Customer Service / Customer Loyalty / Logistics & Order Support; this role is all of those jobs rolled into one. You are able to assist with all types of RevZilla customer support and policy related inquiries while providing class leading service. You will be an expert in RevZilla policy and procedures, including, but not limited to: Order Placement & Processing, Shipping & Logistics, Returns & Refunds, TeamZilla Rewards, International Orders, Gift Certificates, Price Matches, and Website Navigation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle all ranges of levels of interaction with customers via phone, email and live chat to take it one step forward toward facilitating all aspects of customer interaction with POLISH.
- Working with our logistics, techs, suppliers, manufacturers and other staff on a case by case basis to ensure that RevZilla overdelivers in every opportunity is what this position is all about!
- Continually learn about a combination of some of the following: RevZilla customer policies, Order Processing, Returns/Warranty Procedures, Carrier practices, etc.
- Be detail oriented, proactive, and conscientious with a commitment to self improvement.
- Be an excellent, polished communicator both verbally and through writing.
- Help customers all day, everyday.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Core Competencies:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Commitment to RevZilla’s Core Values
- Minimum 2 years experience in retail, service, or hospitality industries
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Established communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Ability to interact and work in a fast-paced, team driven environment
- Time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work a schedule outside of standard business hours
- Passion for motorcycles and related products is ideal
- Foreign languages (Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Italian) a plus!
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Typical office environment
- Heavy telephone use with headset
- Concentrated mental and visual attention for sustained periods
- Repetitive hand motions
- Requires walking, standing, and continuous sitting for long periods
- Strong visual acuity
Back to top