Associate Visual Designer
RevZilla is seeking an Associate Visual Designer to join our rapidly growing Digital Product & Experience team. We're looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Associate Designer who is mad-crazy about Digital Design, and looking to learn the ins-and-outs of online marketing from a collaborative and rapidly scaling team of eCommerce experts, digital athletes, and motorcycle geeks.
The Associate Visual Designer will be ready to develop their existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. Communication is a big part of the job, so the Associate Visual Designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition.
Responsibilities would include design for marketing, content, user experience, video and some printed materials. Other responsibilities could include site marketing, merchandising and assistance with other day to day operations on multiple operational fronts.
While an interest and comfort level with motorcycles is a huge plus, all talented designers are encouraged to apply (we’d be more than happy to show you ‘round the turns of the motorcycle industry). We're most interested in graphic design / digital media juggernauts who have awesome design chops and excellent typography skills. We love what we do and hope to find someone to be the next impact player on the RevZilla Team.
- Deliver viable creative options based on project brief and project parameters
- Consider each design project holistically, best understanding how your design solution can be implemented across all forms of media and across all devices and platforms
- Give honest and direct input to critiques while being receptive to critique and direction from others
- Keep project on track by meeting incremental milestones and any budgetary or technical constraints
- Stay current with necessary programs, software and processes
- Be active in the RevZilla culture at large. Stay curious about what makes for excellent design communications and best practices in the current design landscape
Knowledge, Skills, and Core Competencies:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adeptness with leading design software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc…)
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- 1 - 2 years professional design experience
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- A background of working as part of a design team
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
From time-to-time an Associate Visual Designer may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job.
Back to top