Harley Parts Pro
Customer Service / Customer Loyalty / Rider Support
Are you a V-Twin Virtuoso? Do you love figuring out how to get yourself and your pillion comfortably from place to place? Do you have SAE tools in your tool roll?
You have to love American bikes and the parts/accessories that go along with customizing them. You have to be a product specialist. You have to be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
This position focuses on customer service levels via phone, email and other communication channels, taking rider support and service to the next level, by facilitating all aspects of customer interaction with POLISH and well-placed flair. Working with our logistics team, techs, suppliers, manufacturers and other staff on a case-by-case basis to ensure that RevZilla overdelivers is what this position entails!
RevZilla is in hyper-growth mode and is looking for folks who want to grab the reins and run with the eventual goal to learn, develop, improve, and progress!
- Must love bar-and-shield products. You can't be an expert or a geek if you don't love the subject matter. Doesn’t matter if you’re a Pan man or a Twin Cam gal, but we need 20W50 coursing through your veins!
- Must be willing to learn about all segments of riding and the riding gear and products that go along with them (Adventure Riding, Sportbike, etc). V-Twin is your specialty but all of our staff interacts with a variety of different riders on a daily basis.
- Must be detail oriented, proactive, and conscientious with a commitment to self improvement. We are an elite team built upon those principles.
- Must be an excellent, polished communicator both verbally and through writing. This career is writing & communication intensive - don’t be a “Knucklehead”!
- Must like people. We help riders everyday. All day. If you don't like people, you won't dig it here.
- Must be able to shed bad habits, hustle, be proactive and learn the RevZilla way!
Previous retail, customer service, or ecommerce experience is a plus.
Be sure to tell us what you ride and what your favorite bikes, brands and mods are in your cover letter - we add style points for jockey shifted bikes, kickers, magnetos, or a bike older than you!
Back to top