Gear Geek (Customer Service)
This role is a Gear Geek, Product Specialist, Customer Service, Customer Loyalty, and Rider Support all in one. Picking up the phone and placing an order does this career path no justice. Come live it and breathe it with us. We are building the most elite team of motorcycle gear experts in the world.
You have to love bikes. You have to love gear. You have to be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
This position focuses on all levels of customer interaction via phone, email and live chat, taking service to another level by facilitating all aspects of customer interaction with POLISH and well-placed flare. Working with our logistics team, techs, suppliers, manufacturers, and other staff on a case by case basis to ensure RevZilla overdelivers is what this position entails!
RevZilla is in hyper-growth mode and is looking for folks who want to grab the reins and run with the eventual goal to learn, develop, improve, and progress!
- Must love motorcycle gear and motorcycles. You can't be an expert or a geek if you don't love the subject matter.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree.
- Must get excited and want to learn about a combination of some of the following: motorcycle gear, motorcycle riding, motorcycle racing, dirt bike riding, adventure riding, supercross / endurocross, bike modification.
- Must be detail oriented, proactive, and conscientious with a commitment to self improvement. We are an elite team built upon those principles.
- Must be an excellent, polished communicator both verbally and through writing. This career is writing & communication intensive.
- Must like people. We help riders everyday. All day. If you don't like people, you won't dig it here.
- Must be able to shed bad habits, hustle, be proactive, and learn the RevZilla way of Customer Service.
Previous experience in retail, customer service, or ecommerce environments is preferred.
Foreign languages (Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Italian) a plus!
Be sure to tell us what you ride and what your favorite bikes and gear are in your cover letter!
Come work in Philadelphia's prestigious Navy Yard!
Back to top