Boutique Geek Pro
The Boutique Geek Pro is the one person in the universe who eats, sleeps, and breathes motorcycles above all else. Why do we reserve this position for you? Because RevZilla is the one place in the universe where your life’s focus is embraced and encouraged and we want you to be validated.
This position is a customer facing position in our Philadelphia Gear Boutique dedicated to ensuring that everyone who comes into RevZilla has the best possible customer experience. Serving as a zealous RevZilla ambassador, possessing extensive product knowledge, a commitment to exemplifying outstanding customer service, and having a varied and currently active riding history, are all components of a successful Boutique Geek Pro.
The Boutique Geek Pro doesn’t just sell gear, he or she listens, often between the lines, to help determine what the customer truly needs, and then helps guide them through the plethora of options to get them the RIGHT gear; all with an attitude of service, genuine interest, and friendliness not found elsewhere in the motorsports industry.
Ideally, the candidate will have experience working in either a high-end retail or motorcycle-based customer facing environment. Because the Boutique Geek Pro posses an extensive riding or industry background, the person in this role is also someone RevZilla customers can turn to for riding tips and advice; someone they can ask questions of and have conversations with: our customers should gain valuable education drawn from the Boutique Geek Pro’s vast knowledge and unhesitant willingness to share.
Ultimately, the Boutique Geek Pro strives to provide consistently excellent customer service in support of a gong-worthy Boutique experience with every customer, every time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the RevZilla brand is maintained through exceptional service and continued focus on improvement of the in-store customer experience.
- Provide sales support to customers by inquiring, listening and recommending merchandise based on the customer’s needs
- Patience is key, you’ll be explaining the same principles over and over to people every day. We help riders of every skill level everyday. All day. If you aren’t patient, you won't dig it here.
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge on RevZilla’s product offerings
- Assist in product training for other staff members of TeamZilla as needed
- Consistently seek and share new trends and product knowledge
- Assist with improving the operational efficiency of RevZilla’s retail operation
- Participate in operational and/or marketing related tasks relating to the RevZilla Boutique or website as defined by management on an ongoing or ad-hoc basis
- Perform daily showroom maintenance including store cleanliness, merchandising (seasonal/fill-in), and display
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Core Competencies:
- Commitment to RevZilla’s Core Values
- Consistent engagement in a team atmosphere
- Experience with face-to-face retail preferred
- Expert in maintaining approachability through an engaging personality
- Mastery of RevZilla customer service principles and practices
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with various computer programs including proprietary systems
- Demonstrated problem solving, time management, and analytical skills
- Established communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Demonstrated attention to minute details
- Ability to interact and work in a fast-paced, team driven environment
- Time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work a schedule outside of normal business hours
- Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Typical retail store environment with brief exposure to varying temperatures on a regular basis
- Requires walking, standing, bending, and reaching overhead for long periods of time
- Concentrated mental and visual attention with a high degree of manual dexterity and visual attention for sustained periods
- Repetitive hand motions
- Requires the ability to lift and move up to 15lbs continuously
- Works in accordance with general safety rules and practices
- Keeps immediate work area clean and free from hazards
Back to top