Sr. Java Developer
Revcontent is currently seeking a Sr. Java Developer to join our team. Revcontent is the fastest growing Native Advertising network in the world serving over 200 BILLION content recommendations a month. This position is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a very talented team and contribute to the development of a world-class organization.
As a Sr. Java Developer, you will be responsible for the end to end development lifecycle. From requirements, to solution, design, implementation, testing and deployment with a focus on delivering solutions against business goals, technical requirements and platform engineering standards. The role must be hands on with the willingness to work as DevOps model.
- Design and develop the next generation platform enabling customer facing and highly scalable applications.
- Work in small, cross-functional teams for rapid development and frequent delivery.
- Innovate at a very fast pace to maintain our competitive edge.
- Oversee system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards.
- Coordinate and work with cross functional teams, sometimes located at different geo locations.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related area
- 10-12 years software development experience
- Minimum 2 Year Experience on Big Data Platform
- Strong Design Skills in Java and Distributed Systems.
- Proficiency with Java, Spark, Hive, Hadoop Eco system, Yarn, Map Reduce, ETL, Kafka
- NoSQL technologies such as Aerospike along with experience on real-time & stream processing systems
- Flair for data, schema, data model, how to bring efficiency in big data related life cycle
- Experience with building RESTful services
- Good understanding of Caching frameworks
- Good understanding of Design Patterns.
- Good analytical & debugging skills
- Experience with source code management tools
- Exposure to scrum or another agile methodology
Back to top