Senior DevOps Engineer - Cloud
Revcontent in currently seeking a Sr. DevOps Engineer with a strong cloud computing focus to join our team. Revcontent is the fastest growing Native Advertising network in the world serving over 250 BILLION content recommendations a month. This position is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a very talented team and contribute to the development of a world-class organization. As a Sr. DevOps Engineer, you will contribute to the system monitoring and optimization. You will also assist in configuration management, deployment and operation of high-availability, high-performance applications.
- 10+ years of experience preferred
- Experience with cloud platforms, preferably AWS, as well as open source databases and caching layers
- Strong Unix/Linux Admin
- Web programming and scripting ability (bash, php/python, etc.)
- Infrastructure automation skills with Salt, Chef, Puppet or similar
- Eager to build the next big thing and obsessed with greatness!
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies including monitoring, code profiling, regression testing, and continuous integration
- 3+ years’ experience as either a LAMP stack software developer and/or systems administrator with at least 1 year of current experience working with a high-traffic site
- Experience with high-availability, high-performance, open source web technologies
Back to top