QA Automation Developer
Revcontent is currently seeking a QA Automation Developer to join our team. Revcontent is the fastest growing Native Advertising network in the world serving over 250 billion content recommendations a month. This position is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a very talented team and contribute to the development of a world-class organization
- Develop testing solution that focuses on automated testing
- Perform deep level data validation in regards to ad delivery algorithms and provide evaluation and feedback on tracked performance and anomalies.
- Develop test automation of test plans, scenarios and scripts, and manage test artifacts/deliverables.
- Develop build automation of existing and new projects to facilitate the development of a full continuous integration environmen
- Work with other engineering teams to facilitate a common approach to continuous integration that includes build automation, test automation, and deployment automation.
- Manage deployment and termination of testing environments in cloud based system.
- Log software defects in JIRA and track to closure.
- Review requirement documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance or completeness or to mitigate risks.
- Document and review plans, schedules, data needs and scenarios for end to end integration testing including areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability.
- Manage QA environments and perform application deployment and troubleshooting.
- Test and maintain Risk/Authentication web, Risk/Authentication services and batch jobs critical to the day-to-day functions of global business units.
- Support testing on a variety of mobile, tablet and desktop operating systems and browsers.
- Participate in code reviews with team members and third party vendors.
- Provide support to UAT in terms of data set up and support activities.
- Provide support to end users integration testing troubleshooting.
- Minimum 3 years of Quality Assurance testing experience
- Minimum 1 years of Selenium automation experience
- Extensive years of experience in developing Test Plans, Test Cases and Script development
- Experience with unit test and quality assurance test automation with such tools as PHP unit and/or Selenium.
- Experience with source control, build and deployment tools such as Git and Stash.
- Familiarity with third party testing utilities including saucelabs
- Strong knowledge of database query tools and able to write and run complex queries in SQL databases for data validation.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and leadership skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills and the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise way.
- Ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Candidate must be able to proficiently multi-task and be able to work independently or in a team environment.
In-depth knowledge of software development life cycle required.
Meet Some of Revcontent's Employees
Senior Marketing Engagement Specialist
Katelyn aims to make a seamless experience across all platforms for advertisers and publishers.
Back to top