Front End Developer
Revcontent is currently seeking a Front End Developer to join our team. Revcontent is the fastest growing Native Advertising network in the world serving over 250 billion content recommendations a month. This position is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a very talented team and contribute to the development of a world-class organization. As a Front End Developer, you will lead the innovation of our widget development using our native API and act as a liaison to the ad operations teams that interfaces with our publishing partners.
- 3+ years of Front End Development Experience
- Familiarity with task runners like Grunt and Gulp
- Code quality tools like JSLint, knows about "The Good Parts"
- Nice to Have: UI testing tools like Selenium, phantomjs
- Past experience consuming API's and building great User Experiences
- Strong problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to work well independently and also as a member of a team
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Meet Some of Revcontent's Employees
Senior Marketing Engagement Specialist
Katelyn aims to make a seamless experience across all platforms for advertisers and publishers.
Back to top