Front End Developer
Revcontent is currently seeking a Front End Developer to join our team. Revcontent is the fastest growing Native Advertising network in the world serving over 250 billion content recommendations a month. This position is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a very talented team and contribute to the development of a world-class organization. As a Front End Developer, you will lead the innovation of our widget development using our native API and act as a liaison to the ad operations teams that interfaces with our publishing partners.
- 3+ years of Front End Development Experience
- Familiarity with task runners like Grunt and Gulp
- Code quality tools like JSLint, knows about "The Good Parts"
- Nice to Have: UI testing tools like Selenium, phantomjs
- Past experience consuming API's and building great User Experiences
- Strong problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to work well independently and also as a member of a team
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Meet Some of Revcontent's Employees
Vice President of Advertising
Jon helps clients understand how they can leverage the Revcontent platform to build their brand and connect with users. To do so, he strategizes with partners on how Revcontent can be a valuable resource.
Back to top