Revcontent is currently seeking a Database Administrator to join our team. Revcontent is the fastest growing Native Advertising network in the world serving over 200 BILLION content recommendations a month. This position is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a very talented team and contribute to the development of a world-class organization.
As a DBA you will be responsible for configuring, administering, and maintaining the MySQL database environments. Responsibilities include database upgrades, patching, security, troubleshooting and issue resolution, backup procedures, and performance tuning. Daily responsibilities include monitoring production environment, providing acceptable system performance, and assuring data is protected and recoverable as required.
- BS / BA in Computer Science preferred but not required
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in a Database Administrator position utilizing MySQL and implementing and supporting enterprise database systems (NoSQL experience is a plus)
- Advanced understanding of MySQL database concepts and structures
- MySQL (and NOSQL is a plus) skills as well as Linux operating system understanding
- Advanced knowledge of MySQL architecture and configurations
- Setup and monitor backups; implement and test recovery techniques; diagnose and correct performance problems
- MySQL database performance tuning skills
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Proven experience implementing and supporting enterprise database systems
- A highly adaptable problem solver with proven technical troubleshooting and performance tuning experience
- Ability to work well independently and also as a member of a team
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Back to top