Business Development Executive - UK
Location: Bath, United Kingdom
Revcontent a Native Advertising network is seeking to expand its Business Development (Sales) team. The Business Development Executive will work alongside a young, dynamic team while helping maintain and expand our advertisers digital reach. They will oversee a large monthly media budget and will be working with key distribution partners within Fortune 500 Companies and various Media Partners while meeting target acquisition costs. Candidate will be responsible for identifying prospective partners, negotiating and closing deals and providing account management. You'll receive extensive support and be empowered to create your own accounts while building a career with high earning potential
Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Build and maintain appropriate and responsive working relationships with media partners, suppliers, aggregators and carriers
- Aggressively negotiate and buy interactive media (work with CPM/CPC/CPA pricing)
- Oversee the preparation and distribution of Insertion Orders/ for media buys
- Set up and review analytic reporting.
- Measure and optimize ROI
- Bachelor's Degree
- Problem identifier and solver.
- Entrepreneurial attitude - willing to aggressively acquire media inventory to achieve highest ROI’s
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines in fast paced environment
- Strong analytical & math skills
- Insatiable desire to learn and ability to adapt to changing routines and software
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Back to top