Business Development Executive
Revcontent the fastest growing Native Advertising network in the world serving over 200 BILLION content recommendations a month is seeking a Business Development Executive to help maintain and expand our advertisers reach while growing our business. They will oversee a large monthly media budget and will be working with key distribution partners within Fortune 500 Companies and various Media Sellers while meeting target acquisition costs. Candidate will be responsible for identifying prospective partners, negotiating and closing deals and providing account management. This position provides high earning potential for candidates looking to build a career in a growing industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, persistent, versatile and resourceful individuals who wants to grow with the company.
Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Build and maintain appropriate and responsive working relationships with media partners, suppliers, aggregators and carriers
- Aggressively negotiate and buy interactive media (work with CPM/CPC/CPA pricing)
- Oversee the preparation and distribution of Insertion Orders/ for media buys
- Set up and review analytic reporting.
- Measure and optimize ROI
- Bachelor's Degree
- Problem identifier and solver.
- Entrepreneurial attitude - willing to aggressively acquire media inventory to achieve highest ROI’s
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines in fast paced environment
- Strong analytical & math skills
- Insatiable desire to learn and ability to adapt to changing routines and software
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Back to top