# of Openings:
We are seeking a dedicated, results-driven Advertising Executive with a passion for digital media to develop and strengthen client relationships. The Account Executive will be responsible for strategically identifying prospective new clients for the network, as well as working with existing clients helping their online marketing campaigns reach their targeted end user. The ideal candidate is intelligent, resourceful, motivated, works well independently and as part of a team.
Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Cultivate strategic business partnerships with existing and new clients via phone, instant messaging and email
- Maintain and grow our business by interacting with all level of clients from Fortune 500 companies to individual entrepreneurs spanning the globe
- Deliver proactive account management by providing business solutions to clients, as well as offering strategic methods for increasing revenue through unique marketing programs
- Work closely with content advertisers on high quality traffic acquisition to grow their audience, maximize page views and maintain profitability.
- Analyze client performance and provide strategic reports
- Utilize the Internet to research competition, competitive issues, products, and industry trends
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing, Advertising, Business preferred but not required)
- Experience in a sales or marketing field
- Confident demeanor and high comfort level interacting with all personality types
- Demonstrated, effective communication and influencing/negotiation skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines in fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Insatiable desire to learn and ability to adapt to changing routines and software
- Experienced use of Instant Messenger, email, and the Internet
Meet Some of Revcontent's Employees
Vice President of Product Engineering
Chris maintains Revcontent’s overall product roadmap by collaborating with tech teams to improve or add to features. His goal includes consideration of both clients and company goals.
Back to top