Sales Operations Coordinator
Our continuously growing team is looking for an innovative, passionate, self-starter ready to jump right in and join our Sales Operations team.
- Manage/maintain opportunities in SalesForce.com
- Manage our technology stack of digital marketing research tools
- Maintain process management for our research tools and approach
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Media SMEs, and Finance on inter-related projects and initiatives
- Increase the effectiveness of SalesForce data management, forecasting, quotes, opportunities, contracts, dashboards, reporting, etc.
- Ensure that sales processes & policies are documented and implemented effectively within the team
- Manage the weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting cadence, including business review meetings
- Support the analysis team in data and research projects on an as-needed basis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of digital media channels: Paid Search, Organic Search, Social, Display, and Email.
- Data management exposure from media tracking and management platforms (DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Adobe, etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate with the team and clients.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and writing skills.
- Attention to detail
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business, Communications, or Marketing
Meet Some of Revana Digital's Employees
As a media specialist, Randy helps create online ads and media for Revana Digital clients, making sure that the ads are served at the correct time to the correct people.
Back to top