Paid Search Director
Revana Digital is looking for a Paid Search Director to apply their skills and techniques to our growing dynamic team! The mission for the Paid Search Director is to lead, inspire and nurture a high-performance team to work together and across departments to meet and exceed client expectations. The Director will not only run high-performance team, but may be assigned vital and strategic accounts to the agency which may include everything from media planning, optimization and client communication. As a Director, your role is essential in driving performance for our clients, your team and the agency.
- Work directly with the client and account director on setting goals, budgets and KPI's.
- Maintain status as Subject Matter Expert (SME) through continued education through research, tradeshows and industry participation
- Retain employees and grow employees into new positions within the team
- Create Efficiency and Effectiveness when dealing with groups and individuals outside of the team
- Develop/Refine Media Strategies, Best of Class Applied Technologies
- Recommend new tools, technologies, and organizational strategies to better serve clients and the agency
- Recommend client conflict resolution strategies including resources allocations and potentially financial refunds/credits
- Drive client billings growth by collaborating with other functional groups to introduce new products including but not limited to SEO, Display, Email, CRO and Analytics.
- Create agency growth by assisting in lead generation strategies
- Client retention
- Assisting in Business Development
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience Managing a Paid Search Team of 10+
- Detailed knowledge of other channels including, but not limited to: Display, Email, Affiliate Marketing and SEO.
- 3rd party ad tracking (DoubleClick)
- Experience with Call Tracking (Call Rail, Convirza, Mongoose/DialogTech)
- Experience with Bid Management tools (DoubleClick, Marin, Kenshoo)
- Experience with Analytics tools (Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst)
- Search Engine Desktop Tools (AdWords Editor, adCenter Desktop Tool)
- Management of large scale, complex paid search campaigns
- Technical and analytical mindset and have experience working with large sets of data.
- Google Certifications: Fundamentals, Advanced, Mobile, Display, Video and Shopping
- Experience with tag management tools (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten, TagMan)
- Deep knowledge of feed management tools (Feedonomics, Merchant Advantage, GoDataFeed)
- Additional Certifications: Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Google Analytics
- Familiarity and experience with AdWords Scripts
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and eagerness to work as member of a team
- Proven team leadership and management experience
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation/communication skills
- Experience with A/B and multivariate landing page platforms.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing
- 10+ plus years of search engine marketing experience
Revana Digital offers an excellent working environment with a top-notch team, competitive salary and benefits. We have expanded our agency and have significant growth plans for 2017.
Meet Some of Revana Digital's Employees
As a media specialist, Randy helps create online ads and media for Revana Digital clients, making sure that the ads are served at the correct time to the correct people.
Back to top