Paid Media Supervisor
The mission for the Paid Search Supervisor is to lead, inspire and nurture a high performance team to work together and across departments to meet and exceed client expectations. The Supervisor will not only run a high performance team, but will be assigned accounts in which the Supervisor will be responsible for the role of Search Manger which includes everything from the media planning, optimization, and client communications. As a Supervisor your role is essential in driving performance for your clients, your team, and the agency through planning, buying, and optimizing a direct marketing centric digital media campaign.
- Work directly with the client and account director on setting goals, budgets and KPI's.
- Maintain status as Subject Matter Expert (SME) through continued education through research, tradeshows and industry participation
- Retain employees and grow employees into new positions within the team
- Create Efficiency and Effectiveness when dealing with groups and individuals outside of the team
- Develop/Refine Media Strategies, Best of Class Applied Technologies
- Recommend new tools, technologies, and organizational strategies to better serve clients and the agency
- Negotiate credits on behalf of clients with search engines
- Recommend client conflict resolution strategies including resources allocations and potentially financial refunds/credits
- Drive client billings growth by collaborating with other Revana Digital functional groups to introduce new products including but not limited to SEO, Media, Email, Design/Creative.
- Create agency growth by assisting in lead generation strategies
- Client retention of at least 90% on an annual basis
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience Managing a Paid Search Team of 2-5
- Maintenance of all Microsoft and Google certifications.
- Passing of the Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- 3rd party tracking platform experience (Marin, Kenshoo, DS3, Efficient Frontier)
- 3rd party analytics experience (GA, Web Trends, Omniture/Adobe)
- Microsoft Office expertise, especially in Excel, Power Point and Word
- Knowledge of bid management technologies and the different methodologies.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate landing page platforms.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the team and clients.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and writing skills.
- Attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge of other channels including, but not limited to: Display, Email, Affiliate Marketing and SEO.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing
- 5+ plus years of search engine marketing experience
Revana Digital offers an excellent working environment with a top-notch team, competitive salary and benefits. We have expanded our agency and have significant growth plans for 2017.
Meet Some of Revana Digital's Employees
As a media specialist, Randy helps create online ads and media for Revana Digital clients, making sure that the ads are served at the correct time to the correct people.
Back to top