Digital Acquisition Supervisor, Email and Display
Our continuously growing team is looking for an innovative, passionate, self-starter ready to jump right in and join our Display and Email team.
As the Digital Acquisition Supervisor, you will be a key player in delivering innovative and data-driven media solutions that meet clients' digital performance marketing objectives, while meeting agency contribution targets and maintaining a high performance, efficient team of digital media professionals.
Key Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all day-to-day operations for assigned paid media team in a specific business unit.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to media team and clients to deliver the most effective and innovative media plans, and to manage the career paths of supporting digital staff.
- Provide direction on the day-to-day media activities of the book of business, playing a key role in the translation of marketing and advertising objectives into overall digital media strategies
- Provide direct development of emerging media plans consistent with the approved strategy.
- Responsible for developing the skill and knowledge bases of Digital Acquisition Managers, Campaign specialist(s) and/or Specialist(s).
- Drive Media Revenue through superior, data-driven performance for clients
- Create and manage a team that is delivering superior outcomes within assigned channels.
- Collaborate with Agency SME's to ensure media services are meeting the needs of the client book and are being delivered in a profitable way.
- Ensure agency best practices and agency processes are being utilized throughout the team
- Work with analytics, technology and account team to leverage resources to deliver products required to meet client outcome targets.
- Collaborate with VP, Product on the development, implementation and optimization of product training within the agency by leveraging partners, internal resources and trade.
- Represent external thought leadership and communications for your product via POVs, Case Studies, white papers, speaking engagements to ensure continued market penetration and increasing share.
- Value Stewardship – Ensuring team is operating by the corporate value system.
- Collaborate with HR and Agency Delivery on increasing employee satisfaction.
- 5+ plus years of display marketing experience
- Experience Managing a Team of 2-5
- Maintenance of all Doubleclick and Google certifications/assessments:
- AdWords – Fundamentals, Display Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Advertising
- Doubleclick – Digital Marketing, Ad Exchange Basics, Programmatic and Ad Exchange, Ad Formats, Bid Manager Basics, Bid Manager Mobile, Bid Manager TrueView, Manager Optimization, Dynamic Creative, Campaign Manager Basics, Campaign Manager Video, Campaign Manager Mobile.
- Google Analytics certification (GAIQ)
- Experienced in the development and execution of media strategies utilizing
- Demand Side Platforms
- Data Management Platforms
- Paid Social
- Audience and CRM Management Systems
- Matchback/Onboarding of Offline Data
- Dynamic Creative
- Rich Media
- Sequencing and Frequency Capping
- Cross-Device Targeting
- Strong experience in leveraging 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sets to plan and optimize high performing customer acquisition strategies in programmatic display
- Passionate about the ever-changing digital media landscape
- Fixed on seeking out innovative optimization techniques, evolving campaign strategies, establishing relationships with new media channels, publishers, and media and technology partners
- 3rd party tracking platform experience (Marin, Kenshoo, Doubleclick)
- 3rd party analytics experience (GA, Web Trends, Omniture/Adobe)
- Microsoft Office expertise, especially in Excel, Power Point and Word
- Knowledge of bid management technologies and the different methodologies.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate landing page platforms.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the team and clients.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and writing skills.
- Attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge of other channels including, but not limited to: Display, Email, Affiliate Marketing Paid Search and SEO.
- Bachelor's Degree
Meet Some of Revana Digital's Employees
As a media specialist, Randy helps create online ads and media for Revana Digital clients, making sure that the ads are served at the correct time to the correct people.
Back to top