Business Development Director
Revana Digital is a top digital marketing agency that is relentlessly devoted to helping our clients win. We are a leader in Interactive Marketing because we understand that when it comes to the Internet, change is the only constant. We all at Revana Digital believe in this mission and embrace the challenge to continue to lead the charge of CHANGE!
If you are ready to embrace the challenge and would like to join our team as the Business Development Director, keep reading.
The Business Development Director is responsible for acquiring new agency accounts through a combination of outbound and internal strategies. As the Business Development Director with us, you'll be an integral part of our business development team – you'll identify and qualify the right client candidates and build-up meaningful relationships with them. With the help of our subject matter experts and solution architects you will be able to further develop those relationships and close the business.
The Business Development Director will work to identify and cultivate key prospective accounts through a highly consultative sales process. The right candidate will not only have a proven track record in consultative selling in service organizations, he/she will also have a strong understanding of Internet Marketing, specifically acquisition strategies. Search Marketing, Mobile, Social, Email, and Display are all key pillars to our agency's offerings with our digital acquisition-marketing offering. The Director will be supported by industry thought leaderships in the agency to develop innovative strategies to solve complicated challenges.
We're looking for a seasoned business developer, a real "rainmaker". The right candidate will be extremely comfortable networking and prospecting while achieving a trusted advisory role within the marketplace in which we operate. Revana Digital is looking for a candidate that has proven to be able to integrate social media into their prospecting strategies and has experience connecting with senior marketing organizations in both B2B and B2C organizations that are heavily invested in digital marketing.
The mission of the Business Development Director is to (A) develop key network partners and prospective clients throughout the region in order to generate qualified leads for our Digital Acquisition products and services focus on natural search (SEO), paid search (PPC), online media and user engagement (Conversion Rate Optimization) and (B) collaborate with internal team members to architect solutions and (C) convert the prospective accounts.
- Lead Generation: Deliver qualified leads into the sales pipeline
- Lead Conversion: Upon delivering a qualified lead, close these leads in order to satisfy a targeted conversion ratio on all leads
- Customer Satisfaction: Assist, as necessary, Revana Digital Teams to deliver 100% client satisfaction on all SEO/Paid Search projects converted by Director of Digital Strategy
- To meet quarterly new business goals
- To meet quarterly organic growth goals of acquired accounts
- Effectively cultivate inbound marketing leads to create qualified sales opportunities.
- Actively outbound to target prospects to meet lead generation objectives.
- Achieve a 100% client satisfaction and retention by effectively assisting operations team.
- Negotiate agreements based on approved guidelines
- Communicate market condition, needs, and opportunity internally to agency leadership and be participatory in solutions development to meet the needs of the marketplace.
- As part of the sales strategy for lead generation, assist the Business Development Team with speaking engagements, tradeshows, and other external sales/marketing events.
- Act as a resource to strategic business planning, marketing and sales planning, and new product opportunities.
- Strong leadership
- Proven "rainmaker" with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Creative, resourceful, self-starter, solutions oriented
- Able to multi-task and deliver under tight deadlines
- Strong, executive-level presentation skills
- Well organized
- Strong in all MS Office applications
- Strong knowledge of direct marketing strategies and specific Internet Marketing channels including SEM, SEO, Display, Mobile, Email, Social, Design, and web usability across ecommerce and lead generation web sites.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Passionate about data and internet marketing, with an ability to assess, formulate and deliver data driven marketing solutions.
- Ability to work well with teams
- Positive can-do attitude; Enthusiastic about problem solving
- Must be able to travel 10 - 20% of the time (frequent day trips, semi-regular overnights required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Location: West Los Angeles or San Dimas
Revana Digital offers an excellent working environment with a top-notch team, competitive salary plus commission, and benefits. We have expanded our agency and have significant growth plans for 2017.
Meet Some of Revana Digital's Employees
As a media specialist, Randy helps create online ads and media for Revana Digital clients, making sure that the ads are served at the correct time to the correct people.
Back to top