Are you passionate about developing strong client relationships? Do you believe that leveraging data is critical to justify decisions and develop compelling recommendations? Are you are naturally inquisitive with an authentic desire to understand your clients’ business in order to help them grow? Do you love working in an industry that is constantly evolving and aren’t afraid of taking on unchartered territory? Do you hold the teams you work with to a high standard and yourself to an even higher one?
The Account Manager is a key role in driving strong and successful client relationships for Revana Digital’s clients and will work closely with other account and media team members to craft and deliver plans that meet our client’s needs and business objectives.
This account role will be responsible for supporting excellence in delivery, client satisfaction and strategic growth of the assigned account portfolio. The Account Manager should have 3-4 years of digital agency experience in either an account services or media optimization and strategy role. With that experience and a determined outlook, this Account Manager will be ready to hit the ground running to work side by side with clients, media strategists, analysts and agency executives to develop high-impact programs that drive true bottom line growth. The Account Manager will not only support an Account Director on key agency accounts, but will also be given the opportunity to take the lead on a portfolio of accounts with a focus on delivering client satisfaction and leveraging the full suite of products to support our clients’ business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have experience communicating with clients on a regular basis, developing solid internal and external relationships, providing recommendations and seeing them through to implementation. Experience planning and collaborating on integrated digital programs (including Paid Search, SEO, Display, Email, Social, Mobile, Conversion Rate Optimization) in order to achieve client objectives is preferred.
• Collaborate with Account and Media Teams to develop digital plans that support client objectives
• Regularly communicate progress back to client in the form of status updates and performance reporting
• Develop strong client relationships, identifying opportunities for Revana Digital to improve existing programs and further support client’s business goals
• Monitor project scope and work to identify opportunities to improve delivery efficiency
• Ensure the quality and accuracy of all client-facing deliverables
• Identify and synthesize information from partners and internal teams to prioritize and communicate high impact projects and actions
• Support annual and quarterly business reviews and strategy development across multiple accounts
• Leverage research tools and monitoring services to stay on top of shifts in competitive and industry landscape to inform product teams and alter strategic roadmaps
• Define meeting objectives and agendas to ensure team and client time is used effectively
• Develop, communicate and monitor growth and efficiency targets for client campaigns and agency business
• Provide project management for client deliverables as needed
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Team player, with an ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to collaborate effectively with all levels and functions
• Problem-solver, natural curiosity, ability to make decisions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
• Emerging negotiation skills
• Proficient in MS Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with Google Analytics, Omniture, ComScore and other analytics or competitive intelligence tools
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-4 years of experience working in digital media, focused in account services or media strategy
• Performance Advertising/Direct Response experience is preferred
• Understanding of digital media channels and ability to communicate opinions on how best they fit into a performance media mix (Paid Search, Organic Search, Display, Email and Social Channels)
West Los Angeles or San Dimas
Revana Digital offers an excellent working environment with a top-notch team, competitive salary and benefits. We have expanded our agency and have significant growth plans for 2016 and 2017.
Apply Now! https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=15425111
Back to top