Are you passionate about developing strong client relationships? Are you not afraid to dive into data to justify decisions and develop compelling recommendations? Are you are naturally inquisitive with an authentic desire to understand your clients’ business in order to help them grow? Do you love working in an industry that is constantly evolving and aren’t afraid of taking on unchartered territory? Do you hold the teams you work with to a high standard and yourself to an even higher one?
The Account Director is a key contact with Revana Digital’s clients and will work closely with clients to identify their specific needs and business objectives, and then help identify and implement products and services that help achieve the client’s goals.
This account role will be responsible for supporting excellence in delivery, client satisfaction and strategic growth of the assigned account portfolio. The Account Director should be ready to hit the ground running to work side by side with clients, media strategists, analysts and agency executives to develop high-impact programs that drive true bottom line growth.
The ideal candidate will have a solid track record of communicating client and agency objectives to internal teams, managing and prioritizing resources to drive profitable growth and developing authentic partnerships with client and internal teams. Experience planning and collaborating on integrated digital programs (including Paid Search, SEO, Display, Email, Social, Mobile, Conversion Rate Optimization) in order to achieve client objectives.
Client & Industry Relationships
- Own client relationships in collaboration with VP(s) running day-to-day operations of specific account work streams
- Share responsibility for client retention by working with the leadership team to maintain client relationships, proactively identify client risks or opportunities, and manage client teams to effectively respond to client needs
- Develop long-term relationships with strategic clients and build strong rapport with new and existing clients
- Works across multiple verticals while establishing a network of contacts
- Ensure clear understanding of client business objectives and collaborate with client POCs to understand, challenge, test and evolve digital marketing’s role in accomplishing goals
- Collaborate with VP Client Strategy to develop strategic plans for account growth and resourcing
- Keep agency teams apprised of client and agency business objectives related to account portfolio, brainstorming with media, analytical and product team members to develop effective action plans to achieve goals
Engagement P&L Ownership
- Assists in communicating progress of revenue to budget forecast to the team throughout the year
- Assists senior client partners in attaining P&L targets through a combination of existing business contributions and new business development
- Monitors P&L fluctuations to proactively identify risks and opportunities
- Assists in generating invoices on schedule and collect fees using guidelines set by the finance department
- Consistently cultivates a portfolio of new business efforts
- Identify needs for project team members on assigned work streams
- Actively leads or participates in regular update meetings to facilitate ongoing internal and client communication
- Actively participates within highly-skilled client delivery teams to enhance and deepen client relationships
- Coordinates with Account Manager and/or Project Manager on matters concerning the project
- Assists with new employee on-boarding and training
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions
- Ability to lead a team effectively and provide direction to other members on the team
- Track record of leadership, coaching, and mentoring abilities
- Strong client-service abilities
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Sound business acumen
- Emerging negotiation skills
- Demonstrated prowess in all MS Office programs
Qualifications & Experience
- 8+ years of related industry experience, preferably consulting, interactive, agency, or direct marketing experience
- Strong knowledge or experience in marketing and advertising, with particular emphasis on web design and development, direct marketing, paid media, strategy, and analytics
- Experience in eCommerce or B2B marketing preferably in online direct and acquisition driven role.
- 3+ years of demonstrated track record of developing senior-level client relationships; strong client references are preferred
- Experience managing and cultivating team members
- College degree required, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
San Dimas or West LA office
Revana Digital offers an excellent working environment with a top-notch team, competitive salary and benefits. We have expanded our agency and have significant growth plans for 2017.
Meet Some of Revana Digital's Employees
As a media specialist, Randy helps create online ads and media for Revana Digital clients, making sure that the ads are served at the correct time to the correct people.
Back to top