Technical Support Representative
Who is Return Path?
Return Path is the expert in deliverability. Every day, our customers trust our data and insights to help them optimize their email marketing. Partnered with best-in-class email service providers, we help marketers take their email programs to the next level by driving more response and increasing revenue.
At Return Path, we know email.
Through the Return Path Data Exchange, we’ve brought together the world’s most comprehensive source of data from the email ecosystem. We partner with more than 70 providers of mailbox and security solutions, covering 2.5 billion inboxes—approximately 70 percent of the worldwide total. Also feeding into this data platform is our consumer network of more than 2 million consumers, delivering unparalleled insight into user behavior, brand affinity, and consumer preferences.
Once you’re an employee here, this is a place where you’ll be challenged, inspired, rewarded, and transformed.
The Impact You’ll Have at Return Path
The Technical Support Representative is a service-oriented problem solver. Our support team members have strong analytical skills and can view and analyze situations from a very logical, systematic perspective. They live for challenging problems to solve and thrive on the structured process of breaking down a problem to its simplest elements while analyzing possible solutions systematically. They also live to delight clients with fast, powerful, accurate solutions to their problems. Primarily, the Technical Support Representative will provide excellent service to customers or internal users when they are faced with issues they cannot resolve. In addition, this person will work on a collection of the activities lists below:
- Act as front-line support to assist customers with the resolution of email deliverability issues
- Provide Tier 1 support to assist customers with using Return Path products
- Analyze customer delivery performance using proprietary RP tools, publicly accessible tools and data from provided by the client to determine the root cause of email deliverability issues.
- Modify user accounts, contacts and IP addresses for clients upon request
- Answer inbound customer inquiries such as resetting passwords and product questions
- Perform and document Feedback Loop (FBL) requests and audits and White List (WL) requests and audits
- Review client specific data trends or nuances to determine cause of results in Return Path tools or data
- Be responsible for generating, formatting and preparing initial reports based on client specific data
- Review inbound inquiries and communicate with other departments within the company as appropriate to resolve customer issues
- Consistently maintain excellent customer satisfaction ratings
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams as means for escalation
- Ability to contribute to patterned shift schedule, potentially including overnight or weekends, in support of 24/7 coverage model
- Ability to troubleshoot customer problems and assist with basic product questions
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and to seek assistance proactively to meet role-specific KPIs
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, iterative department with rapidly changing conditions
- Proven ability to interact with customers in a professional, credible manner
- Write and speak to clients in a clear, concise manner appropriate for the audience
- Ability to understand client’s end goal and vary troubleshooting and interaction to reach issue resolution
- Adapt communication content, message, style, and terminology based on the audience
- Experience working in a customer service environment a plus
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, both about businesses and technologies
- Must be fluent in French
At Return Path, we are building an extraordinary company that helps people and businesses communicate more reliably, effectively, and securely. We put people first, do the right thing, and succeed together.
We have a strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. We incorporate this philosophy into our practices and we live it every day. This means we take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. We also strive to ensure each person in the company is in the right job, knows how his or her job contributes to the overall company mission, and has a clear sense of career growth and direction. We have great employee retention over the years because people love coming to work here and really feel like they're part of something special.
Do the right thing
The Return Path experience is a two-way exchange. We expect you to give us your best every day, and you can expect the same from us. In exchange for your talent, your energy, and your unique contributions, we will strive to give you what you need to live a balanced, healthy life.
For more information visit www.returnpath.com
Return Path is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Meet Some of Return Path's Employees
Manager, Service Delivery
As a Service Delivery Manager, Connie manages a team of account coordinators, supporting the relationship managers and technical account managers for accounts all across the United States.
Back to top