Junior Inside Sales Representative
Who is Return Path?
Return Path is a global Data Solutions Provider that helps the world’s leading companies promote and protect their brands. Every minute of every day, our clients and partners trust our data and insights to help them build closer, safer, and smarter relationships with their customers. Our unique and proprietary data platform, SaaS products, and professional services allow our customers to generate more revenue and engagement from their marketing campaigns, protect their brands and their consumers from fraud, better understand competitors’ strategies and performance, and gain unparalleled insights into the behavior of millions of consumers.
Once you’re an employee here, this is a place where you’ll be challenged, inspired, rewarded, and transformed.
The Impact You’ll Have at Return Path
We are looking for high-energy, aggressive, sales focused individuals to engage with our prospects and generate new business opportunities for Return Path. This role will play a crucial role in Return Path’s company growth and also will serve as a springboard to a career in Sales. As Inside Sales Representative it will be your responsibility to actively prospect for new leads, execute targeted marketing campaigns, and qualify active buying interest. The SDR is typically the first interaction a prospect has with Return Path so it is imperative to create an amazing prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up and future account growth.
· Generate sales ready opportunities to drive pipeline growth by achieving/exceeding monthly quotas.
· Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and other marketing campaigns.
· Work closely with Account Executives and Sales Management to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive sales-ready opportunities.
· Qualify leads with the goal of determining if the prospect fits the buying criteria (Budget, Authority, Needs, Timeline)
· Manage, track and report ALL activities in Salesforce.com CRM
· Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Return Path's products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
· Research and build new target accounts while also acquiring referrals and further contact information from existing prospects
What does it take to be successful in this role?
· 1+ years of experience in sales development, sales, and/or marketing (Software as a Service a plus, but not required)
· Cold calling and strategic prospecting experience
· Knowledge of the digital marketing and security landscape and/or an ability to learn rapidly
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Persistent in a professional manner
· Highly motivated, driven, and sales focused
· Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
· Salesforce.com CRM experience a plus
In addition to the above, you must be a good fit at Return Path. To be successful here, you must demonstrate Personal/Professional Growth, Professionalism, Execution, and Strategic Thinking; have a Positive impact and a great sense of humor.
At Return Path, we are building an extraordinary company that helps people and businesses communicate more reliably, effectively, and securely. We put people first, do the right thing, and succeed together.
We have a strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. We incorporate this philosophy into our practices and we live it every day. This means we have generous traditional benefits and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. We also strive to ensure each person in the company is in the right job, knows how his or her job contributes to the overall company mission and has a clear sense of career growth and direction. We have great employee retention over the years because people love coming to work here and really feel like they're part of something special.
Do the right thing
The Return Path experience is a two-way exchange. We expect you to give us your best every day, and you can expect the same from us. In exchange for your talent, your energy, and your unique contributions, we will strive to give you what you need to live a balanced, healthy life. This means more than competitive pay and benefits—it means offering the freedom and flexibility to create your ideal experience inside and outside the office.
Meet Some of Return Path's Employees
Manager, Service Delivery
As a Service Delivery Manager, Connie manages a team of account coordinators, supporting the relationship managers and technical account managers for accounts all across the United States.
Back to top