Gerente de vendas Junior
Who is Return Path?
At Return Path, we know email. Our solution brings together the world’s most comprehensive source of data from the email ecosystem. We partner with providers of mailbox and security solutions, covering 2.5 billion inboxes. These data sources and partnerships have been established over our 19 year history, making Return Path a trusted industry leader.
- You’ll be creating new revenue by building and managing a pipeline of customer prospects from identification to negotiation to execution. You will be given a number of direct leads/prospects for development and you will be expected to aggressively develop your own prospects
- Reach or exceed assigned sales quotas and quarterly targets
- Develop and execute a cold/warm calling strategy to target key prospect
- Connect a customers’ business need with a Return Path product and service
- Plan and execute effective sales calls
- Identify prospective clients’ digital marketing needs and present solutions that meet those needs. Through solutions selling, you will outline an ongoing multi-product solution to increase ROI from their campaigns
- Write effective proposals which address the needs of the prospects and outline a profitable solution for both prospect and Return Path
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms for long term relationships
- Attend and participate in training and be an active participant in your personal and professional development.
- Work actively with Channel, Professional Services, and other internal teams to develop customer solutions.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English
- 2+ years of SaaS or technology sales experience with proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills (written and verbal) is desirable
- Strong selling approach including listening, teaching, asking specific questions to prompt thinking from alternate perspectives
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota. You’re goal-oriented and highly ambitious.
- Rigorous pipeline and sales process management, negotiation and analytical skills
- You have excellent organizational skills and can prioritize activities to drive the sales process forward
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
Return Path is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Back to top